Do you want to help drive the look and feel of MealPal? Do you have a background in photography and expertise in editing images? Do you have a knack for managing both deadlines and people? Do you want to join a fast-paced, growing company?
As the Photography Manager at MealPal, you’ll manage all aspects of our photography. From hiring photographers and managing shoots to selecting images and editing them for the MealPal site, you’ll play a key role in developing our brand!
- Hire and manage our network of photographers
- Work with the MealPal team to schedule and assign photoshoots
- Select & edit photographs for website
- Create and maintain photography style guides
- Prioritize scheduling, shoots & editing to ensure all deadlines are met
- Maintain inventory of all photography equipment
- Expertise with editing software (photoshop, lightroom, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Communicate clearly and concisely both internally and externally
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- NYC based
- Free lunch every day - everyone receives a complimentary MealPal account
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Fully-stocked kitchen with every snack you can imagine
- Monthly team social outings and events
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Customer Experience Manager
Lauren leads the Customer Experience Team in its quest to give all MealPal members an excellent experience across the organization’s website and mobile app.
Back to top