Outside Sales Executive
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you competitive and ambitious? Do you have previous sales experience or a proven track record of success in another field? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
As an Outside Sales Executive at MealPal, you will be on the front lines of growth for MealPal. You will identify restaurant partners in your territory, set up meetings with the decision makers, and provide them an overview of the MealPal value proposition. You will build strong partnerships with local restaurants to help their businesses grow.
- Bring new merchants on to the MealPal platform! You’ll help restaurants understand the game-changing value of our service.
- Identify restaurant owners, GMs and catering managers at local restaurants. Set up meetings with these decision makers and build relationships with them.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that restaurant owners face, and help them solve these challenges using MealPal.
- Partner with the best restaurants in your territory. Close new partnerships consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for MealPal in your territory.
- Can-do attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done
- Fearless, ambitious, competitive personality. Not afraid of rejection
- Love to talk to people and build relationships
- Previous sales experience to small business owners is nice to have
- Ability to meet with restaurants in person in Chicago
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Customer Experience Manager
Lauren leads the Customer Experience Team in its quest to give all MealPal members an excellent experience across the organization’s website and mobile app.
Back to top