Are you detail oriented? Capable of balancing multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working and passionate team that is changing the way people do lunch? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring!
MealPal is currently looking for an Operations Associate. In this position you’ll work in coordination with several departments in order to provide a seamless operational experience for both our merchants and customers while updating the database in a fast-paced and expanding environment.
- Communicate with restaurants and customers in a timely manner with high quality messages
- Use the database to create and manage restaurant profiles and customer accounts
- Identify new ways to enhance the customer and restaurant experience, as well as to streamline operational tasks
- Leverage real-time data to proactively reach out to consumers and to provide feedback and recommendations to restaurants
- Partner with international teams to socialize best practices and manage centralized processes
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel or Google Sheets; SQL skills a plus
- Exceptional written skills with emphasis on correct spelling
- 1-3 years of professional experience or exceptional new grads
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
We have a great team of people here who are excited to build the company from the ground up and to truly make a difference every single day.
Back to top