Inside Sales Representative
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you competitive and ambitious? Do you have previous sales experience or a proven track record of success in another field? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
As an Inside Sales Representative at MealPal, you will be on the front lines of growth for MealPal. You will identify restaurant partners in your territory, set up meetings with the decision makers, and provide them an overview of the MealPal value proposition. You will build strong partnerships with local restaurants to help their businesses grow.
- Bring new merchants on to the MealPal platform! You’ll help restaurants understand the game-changing value of our service
- Identify restaurant owners, GMs and catering managers. Set up meetings with these decision makers and build relationships with them
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that restaurant owners face, and help them solve these challenges using MealPal
- Partner with the best restaurants in your territory. Close new partnerships consistently at or above quota level
- Make a high volume of calls and emails to prospects daily
- Build a pipeline of qualified leads and drive the full sales cycle to attain new business from merchants
- Can-do attitude; relentless hustle; ability to get things done
- Passionate, ambitious, competitive personality. Not afraid of rejection
- Love to talk to people and build relationships over the phone
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- 1-3 years of experience in a closing or lead generating sales role
- Restaurant industry or hospitality is nice to have
- Work on-site in our Charlotte office
- Competitive compensation structure
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) program that includes employer match
- Health benefits and paid vacation
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
We have a great team of people here who are excited to build the company from the ground up and to truly make a difference every single day.
Back to top