General Manager, Berlin
Do you thrive on numbers and analytics, but also love to let your creative side shine? Do you like tackling multiple problems simultaneously, and driving key business results?
As the General Manager of Berlin, you will have full P+L responsibility for the Berlin market. You will be responsible for scaling the consumer base, growing and maintaining MealPal restaurant partners, and building out the Berlin team.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators and targets for the Berlin market.
- Partner with the MealPal Marketing team to run campaigns to continue to grow the MealPal consumer base.
- Identify restaurant partners for MealPal, and build relationships with them. Understand the challenges restaurants owners face, and help them solve these challenges using MealPal.
- Recruit and lead a team of partnerships associates, account managers, and marketing professionals to continue to build and grow the Berlin market.
- 5+ years of marketing, business development, and leadership experience.
- Experience managing a team of direct reports.
- Can-do attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Fearless, ambitious, competitive personality. Driven by numbers.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
We have a great team of people here who are excited to build the company from the ground up and to truly make a difference every single day.
Back to top