Email Marketing Manager
If you consider yourself an expert in email marketing, thrive on evaluating performance data into actionable strategy and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and nimble environment, then we’ve got the job for you! We’re currently looking for a data-driven Email Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This person will manage, analyze, and optimize MealPal’s email and CRM campaigns to drive new customer acquisition & retention and continuously monitor KPIs including open rates, CTR, conversion rates, promotion performance, and more.
- Plan, execute, and optimize all email marketing campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, and engagement of members and leads.
- Identify new opportunities for segmenting and targeting email content to different audiences, both by market and by member status.
- Champion continuous advancement of email best practices, including A/B testing, triggers/automation, list segmentation, deliverability improvement, and email content innovation.
- Lead analysis and reporting on all email campaigns, using data to inform future strategy and customer lifecycle segmentation.
- Maintain, refresh, and build new email HTML templates within 3rd party email service provider (ESP), and QA compatibility on different browsers and mobile.
- Execute ongoing test schedule (subject lines, layouts, offers, frequency, format, time of day) to continuously improve email performance.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in email marketing, with a proven track record of driving results and scaling email marketing campaigns.
- Experience designing and implementing customer segmentation strategies.
- Ability to analyze a range of key performance metrics and synthesize findings into clear trends and actionable recommendations.
- Hands-on experience with ESPs (such as Listrak, Bronto, ExactTarget, MailChimp, etc.)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Passion for technology start-up businesses
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental).
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with every snack you can imagine.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Customer Experience Manager
Lauren leads the Customer Experience Team in its quest to give all MealPal members an excellent experience across the organization’s website and mobile app.
Back to top