Customer Support Pal
Are you detail oriented? Are you a problem solver who likes to help people? Can you balance multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring!
MealPal is currently looking for a Customer Support Pal. In this position, you will be the voice of the company to our customers. You will respond to inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and surprise and delight our growing community of users.
- Communicate via email and phone with customers in a timely manner with high quality messages
- Troubleshoot and find smart solutions to any issues
- Manage and update customer accounts
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for MealPal
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written skills with emphasis on correct spelling
- Experience working on a computer, Excel or Google Sheets skills a plus
- 1-3 years of work experience preferred, previous customer service experience a plus
- Work on-site at an office located in Charlotte
- Ability to work flexible hours on weekdays, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Some college preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Generous health benefits and 401k with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
MealPal is the subscription service that makes takeout from restaurants convenient and affordable. MealPal helps restaurants increase efficiencies and revenue during the peak hours and provides a convenient way for MealPal members to receive high quality, affordable, and delicious meals. MealPal has facilitated more than 10 million reservations and is currently available in select cities across the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Singapore. To learn more, visit www.mealpal.com
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
We have a great team of people here who are excited to build the company from the ground up and to truly make a difference every single day.
Back to top