Customer Experience Representative
Are you detail oriented? Are you a problem solver who likes to help people? Can you balance multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring!
MealPal is currently looking for a Customer Experience Representative. In this position, you will be the voice of the company to our customers and merchants. You will respond to inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and proactively come up with ways to surprise and delight our growing community of users.
- Communicate via email and phone with customers and merchants in a timely manner with high quality messages
- Troubleshoot and find smart solutions to any issues
- Use the database to create and manage restaurant profiles and customer accounts
- Identify new ways to enhance the customer and restaurant experience, as well as to streamline operational tasks
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for MealPal
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written skills with emphasis on correct spelling
- Experience working on a computer, Excel or Google Sheets skills a plus
- 1-3 years of work experience preferred, previous customer service experience a plus
- Work on-site at an office located in Charlotte
- Ability to work flexible hours on weekdays, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Some college preferred
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits and paid vacation
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
MealPal is the subscription service that makes takeout from restaurants convenient and affordable. MealPal helps restaurants increase efficiencies and revenue during the peak hours and provides a convenient way for MealPal members to receive high quality, affordable, and delicious meals. MealPal has facilitated more than 4 million reservations and is currently available in select cities across the United States, United Kingdom, France, Canada, and Australia. To learn more, visit www.mealpal.com
Back to top