Customer Experience Manager
Are you a strong people leader? Do you have top-notch written and verbal communication skills? Are you a people person with exceptional relationship skills? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring!
As the Customer Experience Manager, you will manage the team that works directly with our restaurant partners. You will ensure all inquiries are responded to in a timely manner, help troubleshoot issues, and monitor key metrics. You’ll work in coordination with our marketing, engineering and product teams to provide our merchants the best possible experience. You’ll share feedback with our partnerships and product teams to help improve MealPal.
- Manage the team that communicates with our merchants via phone and email
- Build strategic relationships with our merchant partners
- Troubleshoot and find smart solutions to any issues
- Track and report on key metrics
- Clearly communicate MealPal's value proposition to current merchant partners
- Identify new ways to enhance our restaurants' experience and streamline operational tasks
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- College degree
- 4+ years of professional experience, previous experience managing a team
- Basic Excel & Google Sheets skills
- Work on-site at office in Charlotte
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits and paid vacation
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
We have a great team of people here who are excited to build the company from the ground up and to truly make a difference every single day.
Back to top