Customer Experience Associate
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you a problem solver with stellar communication skills? Do you want to join a fast-paced, growing company?
As a Customer Experience Associate at MealPal, you will be the voice of the company to our customers. You will respond to customer inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and proactively come up with ways to surprise and delight our growing community of users. You’ll share customer feedback with our product team to help improve MealPal.
- Support our members via email, phone, and social media, ensuring the best possible experience
- Troubleshoot and find smart solutions to any issues
- Communicate clearly and concisely with our members
- Share customer feedback with our product team
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for MealPal
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently, seeking help as needed
- Previous customer service experience a plus
- NYC based
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Director of Product
Brittany transforms MealPal’s grand ideas and customer feedback into polished products. She helps develop the user-friendly features that make ordering lunch exciting and easy for MealPal’s subscribers.
Back to top