Community Associate - Marketing and Sales - 2018 Grads
START DATE: JULY, 2018. APPLY NOW!
Qualified applicants will be scheduled for in-person interviews within days of applying.
Are you a recent grad looking to build a career in sales or marketing? Do you like to learn by doing? Are you outgoing and energetic, with a passion for food? If so, an entry level role as a Community Associate on the MealPal team could be perfect for you!
As a Community Associate, you'll be responsible for managing the community of MealPal users within a particular neighborhood in Toronto. This role is very hands on, and will involve interacting with current customers and potential customers on a daily basis.
- Drive new customer growth for a specific neighborhood in Toronto
- Distribute flyers to commuters on their way to work to help them learn about MealPal
- Coordinate and host lunches at companies within your neighborhood
- Create and distribute marketing materials for restaurants in the neighborhood you manage
- Assist the team with general administrative tasks and event support
- Manage marketing programs and calendars, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Available to start ASAP
- Able to work Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 4:30pm
- Highly motivated, eager to learn and work hard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and sell to both restaurants and consumers
- Exceptional new grads with 0-2 years of experience
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch and dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Back to top