Are you detail oriented? Do you love working with numbers? Are you capable of balancing multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working and passionate team that is changing the way people do lunch? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring a Billing Associate!
In this position, you’ll work closely with several departments in order to manage and perform daily billing and payment tasks, while maintaining detailed records.
- Quickly and efficiently execute and track outbound payments and charges
- Manage financial documents and databases
- Prepare data for entry by compiling and accurately sorting various types of information
- Process and review data for errors and then resolve discrepancies
- Check that information has been input correctly by regularly reviewing charges
- Respond quickly to team inquiries through a variety of communication channels
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing ad-hoc related tasks
- Ability to work quickly and independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel in a professional setting
- Strong problem-solving skills and a love for numbers
- Process oriented and extremely organized
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- NYC based
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
We have a great team of people here who are excited to build the company from the ground up and to truly make a difference every single day.
Back to top