Are you detail oriented? Do you love working with numbers? Are you capable of balancing multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working and passionate team that is changing the way people do lunch? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring a Billing Associate!
In this position, you’ll work closely with several departments in order to manage and perform daily billing and payment tasks, while maintaining detailed records.
- Quickly and efficiently execute and track outbound payments and charges
- Manage financial documents and databases
- Prepare data for entry by compiling and accurately sorting various types of information
- Process and review data for errors and then resolve discrepancies
- Check that information has been input correctly by regularly reviewing charges
- Respond quickly to team inquiries through a variety of communication channels
- Contribute to the team by accomplishing ad-hoc related tasks
- Ability to work quickly and independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel in a professional setting
- Strong problem-solving skills and a love for numbers
- Process oriented and extremely organized
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- NYC based
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Customer Experience Manager
Lauren leads the Customer Experience Team in its quest to give all MealPal members an excellent experience across the organization’s website and mobile app.
Back to top