Acquisition Marketing Manager
If you consider yourself an expert in acquisition and digital marketing, thrive on organizing and evaluating performance data into actionable recommendations and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and nimble environment, then we’ve got the job for you! We’re currently looking for a savvy Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. This person will manage, analyze and optimize paid digital and offline media to acquire new customer and optimize acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROI by channel and media campaign.
- Test, optimize, scale and track all digital marketing channels including, but not limited to, the following:
- Paid Social acquisition and retargeting (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Display prospecting and retargeting
- Streaming content (audio; video)
- Paid Search/PPC (Manage Google Adwords PPC campaigns directly)
- Affiliate marketing
- Analyze, create, and implement testing & strategy to improve ROI, optimize spend, and maximize results.
- Ensure accounts are pacing properly based on pre-determined spend and efficiency goals
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated digital campaigns, including landing pages and promotions as necessary
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channel
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing for a business with both web and/or mobile platform presence
- Experience managing Google Adwords, display advertising, social media marketing and streaming content campaigns at an e-commerce or marketplace technology company
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices and success factors
- Ability to juggle and coordinate multiple projects across several key marketing channels simultaneously
- Ability to analyze a range of key performance metrics and synthesize findings into clear trends and actionable recommendations
- Outstanding and proven communication and organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done; entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Deal making, negotiation and problem solving with outstanding communication skills
- Passion for technology start-up businesses
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working in a small startup environment.
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based services.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental).
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with every snack you can imagine.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Director of Product
Brittany transforms MealPal’s grand ideas and customer feedback into polished products. She helps develop the user-friendly features that make ordering lunch exciting and easy for MealPal’s subscribers.
Back to top