Are you a people person with exceptional relationship building skills? Are you a creative problem-solver who proactively finds solutions to problems? Do you want to join a smart, hardworking team at fast-paced company? MealPal is looking for an Account Manager!
As an Account Manager at MealPal, you’ll work directly with our merchants to ensure they have a seamless experience. You’ll know our product and their accounts inside and out. You’ll work quickly to troubleshoot any issues they’re having with a positive and helpful attitude. You’ll share merchant feedback with our sales and product teams to help improve MealPal.
- Respond quickly and effectively to our merchants via email and phone
- Build strategic relationships with our merchant partners
- Clearly communicate MealPal's value proposition to current merchant partners
- Proactively work to improve merchants’ experience
- Consistently manage a high-volume of merchant partners
- Share merchant feedback internally to improve our product
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Amazing customer service skills to ensure our merchants are successful
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- NYC based
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
Meet Some of MealPal's Employees
Customer Experience Manager
Lauren leads the Customer Experience Team in its quest to give all MealPal members an excellent experience across the organization’s website and mobile app.
Back to top