- Is responsible and knowledgeable about MDA services and able to make community based referrals.
- Delivers exceptional customer service via phone, email and chat and provides desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Knowledgeable of how to obtain and provide resources for those who contact MDA Resource Center. Helps maintain and find new resources to continuously evolve the scope of reach of the program.
- The individual takes responsibility for improving professional skills, participating in planning and executing specific staff development projects, attending seminars, meetings with key stakeholders and participates in training programs of other disciplines as requested.
- Performs accountability functions:
1) documents all contacts with patient/families in Salesforce;
2) completes reports in accordance with MDA and respective professional discipline policies;
3) seeks expert opinion to respond to inquiries that required for sophisticated input
- Strives to help develop more effective and efficient ways of delivering excellent customer services to stakeholders.
- Communicates with appropriate cross department staff with information that needs to be shared outside the resource center.
- May serve on committees, counsels, workgroups and/or task forces.
- May serve as a liaison to community agencies and networks with agency representatives.
- Obtains and/or participates in continuing education.
- Has working knowledge and skill in the use of word processing, data management, Salesforce, Ultracamp, and other computer software. Ability to learn and utilize software programs used by the MDA.
- Team player by meeting or exceeding individual resource center goals, including but not limited to call and email volumes (23% of yearly volume). Manages time in ADP
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Back to top