Project Specialist-Healthcare Verticals
The Project Specialist is a career development position within the Healthcare Partnership team. The individual within this role will be responsible for supporting projects related to sponsor relations and fulfillment, event participation and field coordination, coordination with internal stakeholders including finance and field operations, Quest Magazine advertising coordination including traffic management of digital and print advertisements with external publisher and internal partners. S/he will work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate the materials required for advancing new Healthcare Industry verticals (DME, Pharmacy, Device, Mobility, Technology, Home Care.) Specific skills include: Advanced level Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Salesforce.org; Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize assignments while working under pressure. Must be able to take direction well, take initiative eagerly and work independently as well as be an effective team player.
The Project Specialist will report directly to the Senior Director, Relationship Development Healthcare Verticals and is open as to the location of where this position sits.
- Day-to-day project management of sponsor fulfillment, including:
1 Contract completion
2 Summary of contract deliverables
3 Coordination with field markets (events) represented by the contract
4 Coordination with finance on billing and districts/events to be credited
5 Post creation of fulfillment report
- Direct communications and coordination with financial supporters
- Maintaining internal status reports and activity timelines to fulfill project deliverables
- Day-to-day project management of Quest magazine advertising, including:
1 Advertisement tracking and coordination
2 Reporting to advertisers as required by contracts
3 Coordinating with finance on billing
- Ability to assist with preparing PPT presentations, word documents, excel spreadsheets, Salesforce.org reports, and proposals
- Ability to manage long term and short-term projects as needed
1 Aids team with pre- & post meeting preparation of materials, data bases & reporting
2 Coordinate and liaise with financial team on billing and proper account crediting, assisting the department with financial maintenance and tracking (check request, invoicing, budget tracking, etc.)
3 Develop, initiate and maintain productive, collaborative working relationships with key internal and externalail minded: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality and organization. Strong atten partners, including but not limited to, donors, sponsors, large corporations, partners, internal stakeholders, and vendors
5 Maintain up-to-date records and produce timely reports as needed. (e.g. pipeline reports, Salesforce.org, entries, partnership history, performance, ROI, enterprise status reports).
- Set and adhere to clear standards, guidelines, tools and practices. Ensure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, performance requirements, data standards and relationship documentation.
- Provides general office support as needed
- Willing to assist all team members to meet deadlines and ensure successful projects
- Maintains inventory and forms for administrative, office & projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Detail minded: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality and organization. Strong attention to detail while multitasking.
- Communication Skills: Clearly and persuasively communicate, listen and seek clarifications; participate in meetings, write clearly and informatively.
- Initiative - Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, including prioritization and time management skills. Able to provide support to multiple team members simultaneously.
- Computer Skills: Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, One Drive and Share Point, and Salesforce.com, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Customer Service: Prioritizes internal and external interactions and responds appropriately.
- Professionalism: Work well in a fast-paced environment; treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for own actions; positive/upbeat attitude.
- Flexibility: Able to multitask in a changing work environment. Manage competing demands and unexpected events. Willing to change approach to best fit the situation.
- Reliable: Able to independently manage work, deliver on time, and communicate need for assistance when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or appropriate experience.
- Must have 5 + years fundraising or program management and support; experience with supporting multiple programs and initiatives preferred.
- Basic understanding of a field-based nonprofit organization works.
- Client services/account management and/or advertising management experience and skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in a role that works with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate in a consistent, proactive and inclusive manner.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced organization.
- Experience with a CRM software, Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in executing deliverables for complex programs.
- Proven ability to confirm mutual understandings, offer creative and strategic solutions and execution of deliverables.
- Very strong computer skills and ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results.
- Data-driven thinker with excellent analytical skills and ability to identify and respond to issues/opportunities in a timely
- Comfortable interacting with families from diverse disability, cultural and economic backgrounds within a semi-medical
- Ability for occasional travel.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top