Project Manager - Marketing & HP
The Marketing and Healthcare Partnerships Project Manager is an end to end owner of various projects supporting the Marketing and Healthcare Partnerships Teams. He/She manages and directs all activities and people associated with small and large-scale projects in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure success of each project’s goals. The Project Manager is a highly organized individual with strong communication skills to build relationships and update stakeholders on the progress and concerns with each project as well as be able to develop creative solutions and be able to hold one’s self and others accountable to ensure the success of each project.
- Own full life cycle of projects including identifying each project’s focus, scope and goals, building timelines and budgets, assigning work, troubleshooting roadblocks, and monitoring progress to ensure success of each project.
- Build and sustain partnerships with internally and externally facing stakeholders to garnish project support and buy-in.
- Identify team of project participants and delegate actions and ensure accountability of completion.
- Implement project requirements, plans, processes, and tools including assigning, guiding, and monitoring to assure success.
- Deliver creative solutions to business problems or issues that arise with projects to ensure completion of project on time and within budget.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentations to management and users.
- Establishes and implements the processes and procedures to manage the project lifecycle: establishing and tracking project milestones, identifying and resolving project issues, assessing and managing project risk.
- Leads project status meetings and create meeting minutes (Attendees, Summary, Action Items/Owners, Next Meeting, etc.) and follows up to make sure everything gets done as committed.
- Prepares and presents reports containing metrics designed to assess project performance and efficiency.
- Collaborate with MDA leadership to determine project prioritization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Back to top