People Business Partner
- Conductsweekly or biweekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consultswith line management, providing people/talent guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzestrends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Managesand resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thoroughand objective investigations.
- Maintainsin-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management ofemployees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partnerswith the legal as needed/required.
- Providesday-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching,counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Worksclosely with management and employees to improve work relationships, buildmorale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Business Acumen: The ability to understand andapply information with which to contribute to the organization’s strategicplan.
- Relationship Management: Developsnetworks and builds alliances; collaborates across boundaries to buildstrategic relationships and achieve common goals.
- Organizational Awareness: Demonstrates understanding of climate and culture; includes the ability toidentify the real decision-makers and the individuals who can influence them;and to predict how new events or situations will affect individuals and groupswithin the organization
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant industryexperience.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) orPHR/SPHR credential or ability to obtain certification within one year ofemployment.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience resolvingcomplex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resourcedisciplines, including compensation practices, organizational changemanagement, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federaland state respective employment laws
MDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top