Multimedia Student Intern - Tucson, AZ
OurPurpose: AtMDA, we are fighting to free individuals — and the families who love them —from the harmful effects of muscle-debilitating diseases so they can livelonger and grow stronger.
Our Values are ourstrength: We believe in MUSCLE:
Mission: We’re driven to accelerate progress forfamilies and muscle health.
Understanding: We’re attentive to our constituent’s needsand each other’s.
Stewardship: By investing precious resources wisely, wedrive the best possible outcomes.
Collaboration: We foster win-win partnerships and buildcommunities.
Learning: Knowledge powers our success and empowers ourpeople.
Excellence: We strive to do our best and exceedconstituents’ expectations.
This is an ideal position for a college studentcurrently enrolled in a film / media / multimedia program. It is recommended that the applicant have atleast one semester of video editing successfully completed. The position is designed for the applicant toreceive college credit through their specific college intern policies /program. Applicant should be familiarwith both Macs and PCs using the Adobe Creative Suite programs (Adobe Premiere,Prelude, After Effects, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office programs.
Duration: 1 semester
Start Date: January, 2017
Pay: Unpaid internship for college credit
Part – Time: 15-20 hours per week negotiable
Location: MDAOperations Center in Tucson, AZ
- BasicBusiness Protocols
- Working as a team / Communication
- Work Ethic
- How to treat client
- Timely delivery of projects – time management
- Weekly reporting
- Video Production: (Note this is dependent onour production schedule.)
- Equipment preparation
- Grip duties
- Scene setting
- Video framing
- Remote Interview Setup and Recording
- NewContent Ingest and Logging:
- Transcriptions using both low tech (Word) andAdobe platforms (Prelude)
- Basic meta tagging using adobe bridge
- From Prelude exporting data to Excel and HTMLformat
- Postingand tracking deliverables:
- Youtube Uploads
- File Sharing uploads (MediaFire, Dropbox, ftp,etc.)
- Tracking links
- Tagging Youtube
- Archivingand Digitizing:
- Basic tape digitizing
- Logging tapes into Excel
- Tape processing and disposal
MDA is an EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top