Innovations in Care Coordinator
The Innovations in Care Coordinator is a take-charge, organized professional supporting a dynamic, fast-paced national leadership team with full time primary duties in Washington, D.C. The Logistics Coordinator is an individual with a customer service approach, strong computer skills, able to track and monitor multiple projects and stellar interpersonal skills. Reporting to the VP, Operations, Innovations in Care, the Coordinator works closely with all levels of the MDA Team. The Coordinator will have access to sensitive, confidential, and complex information at the national leadership level, and must conduct their business activities with the highest level of professionalism and discretion.
- General support of national Innovations in Care leadership staff including, but not limited to, assisting with budgeting, preparing meeting presentations, collating materials, organizing meetings, arranging calendars and scheduling calls, working with vendors, internal accounting, procurement and budget support matters.
- Responsible for running reports regarding budget tracking, supplies and inventories, and using data for supporting the national leadership’s business needs.
- Creating presentations and documentation for internal business needs.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and SharePoint skills needed to enter & update data, mail merge, create letters, labels, spreadsheets, forms, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintaining financial and patient management systems
- Responsible for invoice processing.
- Assist with Care Center prep and post responsibilities, and may occasionally attend Care Center as needed, or in the absence of a Care Specialist.
- Provide administrative support by answering phones, handling correspondence, and general office duties.
- Plan and manage expense reporting for travel for senior level national leadership.
- Preparing reports and managing information in Salesforce and Financial Force platforms.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Detail minded: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality and organization. Strong attention to detail while multi-tasking.
- Communication Skills: Clearly and persuasively communicate, listen and seek clarifications; participate in meetings, write clearly and informatively. Initiative - Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, including prioritization and time management skills. Able to provide support to multiple team members simultaneously.
- Computer Skills: Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, ability to learn and adapt to new technologies. Familiarity with financial management software.
- Customer Service: Prioritizes internal and external interactions and responds appropriately.
- Professionalism: Work well in a fast-paced environment; treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for own actions; positive/upbeat attitude.
- Flexibility: Able to multi-task in a changing work environment. Manage competing demands and unexpected events. Willing to change approach to best fit the situation.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM or a strong willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with FinancialForce financial management software or similar or a strong willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Proven strong planning and prioritization skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Professional demeanor and customer service focused approach.
- 2-year degree in Business or equivalent.
- Bookkeeping experience; business information tracking/report writing.
- An undergraduate degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of proven administrative experience.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top