Digital Media Manager - 536/385
The Muscular Dystrophy Association is undergoing a digital transformation as we embrace new forms of technology across the organization. Just last year, Salesforce and FinancialForce were integrated and launched as our new CRM and ERP systems respectively to support the organization and both platforms are continuing to grow and develop. In addition, our Mission has embraced technology through the creation of the MOVR Data Hub to improve the ability of researchers and healthcare providers to enhance the care and management of individuals living with neuromuscular disease and to aid in the development of clinical trials for promising new treatments.
MDA is looking for a technology focused individual to partake in these unprecedented times to continue the growth and utilization of technology in the Marketing department.
The Digital Media Marketing Manager will plan, execute, and deliver a full funnel media plan that drives MDA strategic acquisition and retention goals across all channels efficiently. This role will manage Paid Media and will oversee all lower funnel efforts. He/she will also work directly with various leaders throughout the organization to stay abreast of organization going-on in order to prioritize and delivery appropriately.
- Support seasonal media plan and strategy development in partnership with Sr Manager, Digital Marketing.
- Make budget allocation recommendations for each phase of marketing funnel by channel including forecasting and modeling.
- Assist in developing quarterly budget plans and monthly targets, and approach agile budget planning process based on the business flows.
- Partner closely with our media agency partners to deliver on our media performance plans and goals.
- Identify and continuously optimize the best placement, audience and creative optimizations. Leverage the digital consumer journey to optimize audience targeting to deliver on KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis for all paid media channels.
- Lead weekly status and working sessions with agency partners and ensure plans and KPIs are being delivered.
- Develop test and learning opportunities on new/existing channels with aligned KPIs.
- Own campaign taxonomy and setup to ensure accurate analytics and measurements are being captured.
- Work closely with creative agencies and/or internal content teams to develop content calendars by channel that support seasonal marketing stories.
- Help to provide strategy and media guidance to global regions.
- Assist in providing monthly, quarterly and campaign-based results for Integrated Marketing or other leadership teams.
- Leadership — Proven ability to provide vision and inspiration to team members. Develop workable plans, set expectations, monitor delegated activities and provide recognition for results.
- Communication Skills — Clearly and persuasively communicate, including written and verbal communications; tailor messages to specific audiences, listen and seek clarifications; participate in and contribute to meetings.
- Problem Solving Skills — Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Gather and analyze information skillfully; solicit feedback and use reason when dealing with emotional topics.
- Initiative — Measure self against a standard of excellence. Undertake self-development activities and learn new skills; seek increased responsibilities and ask for and offer help when needed.
- Professionalism — Work well in a fast-paced environment; treat others with respect and consideration; accept responsibility for actions. Understand business implications of decisions, align work with strategic goals, complete business-related tasks and develop strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Flexibility — Able to multitask in a changing work environment. Manage competing demands and unexpected events. Willing to change approach to best fit the situation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Subject matter expert for all paid media channels within the media plan – including programmatic display/video, SEM, Paid social, audio, and direct endemic partnerships.
- 4+years relevant experience in digital marketing or similar field
- Proven experience in executing digital campaigns; knowledge of all digital media is a must. Agency or in-house digital media is a plus.
- Proven experience in developing and managing a media budget.
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a results-oriented and goal driven mindset.
- Knowledge of Excel, and ability to manipulate raw data sets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and agency partners
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while simultaneously seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments’ operations and/or morale; “connecting the dots.”
MDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Back to top