The Data Analyst for MOVR is responsible for responsible for supporting the tracking, analysis, forecasting and reporting needs of the MOVR business unit. MOVR is a unified national patient data hub for neuromuscular diseases that collects comprehensive clinical data and accurate genetic diagnostic information from individuals seen at MDA Care Centers. S/he will be responsible for compiling, tracking and reporting business operations metrics and data to support project management and impact of the MOVR platform and helping MDA make decisions based on the data.
Analyze MOVR and Care Center productivity data, benchmark data to monitor adoption and usage of MOVR and creating models for decision support.
Designs intermediate/complex level models, reports, and analyses.
Provides consultative services to MDA related to the related to the business operations of the MOVR business unit.
Improve usage of MOVR by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
Oversight of project management tools to ensure that and ensuring project management spreadsheets and or other project management reports and tools are kept current and up to date. Use tools to identify actions that are at risk of falling behind schedule.
Responsible for fulfilling “ad hoc” reports and data requests; establishes regular, automated, reporting systems when possible; prepares reports that enable staff to make actionable decisions.
Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
Increase productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools.
* Contributes to team effort by assisting in other related tasks.
Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
Detail Minded: Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; monitor own work to ensure quality and organization. Strong attention to detail while multitasking.
* Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
* Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
* Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
* Professionalism -** Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
A Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills.
Expert-level experience with MS Excel, SQL, Access and or other project management tools.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required.
Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
* Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
MDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of MDA's Employees
Caity B.Development Specialist
Caity oversees events in the Northeast Texas territory and develops new partnerships within existing programs in order to offer the best possible services to patients.
Back to top