Young Professionals - Spanish LatAm - Lima
We look for exceptional people from a variety of academic fields and professions, including financial services, life sciences, and engineering. We welcome applications from people fluent in both Spanish and English who have a bachelor's or a master's degree, and less than 3 years of professional experience.
- A history of strong academic performance, preferably having attended a top tier school
- 0-2 years of professional work experience
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Irrespective of your degree or experience, you should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Demonstrated leadership within or outside a work setting. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to break new ground—as seen through leadership roles
- Demonstrated career trajectory – evidence of taking on larger responsibilities and/or more senior roles (even during your undergrad or first professional experience)
- Other intrinsic skills such as strategic management perspective, strong interpersonal and communication skills
Who You'll Work With
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm and trusted adviser to the world's leading businesses, governments and institutions, helping them to solve their most difficult business problems. When you join McKinsey, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development.
What You'll Do
McKinsey Spanish LatAm is looking for young professionals with up to 2 years of professional experience upon graduation. As a Young Professional, you can enter McKinsey as Location Analyst or Business Analyst. Depending on your experience and qualifications as well as your interviews with us, we may recommend which role is the best fit.
The Location Analyst is a full-time position that trains you in McKinsey's tools, methodologies and working style - and offers an unrivalled springboard for a high-impact career. Following the successful completion of the Location Analyst program, you can move to the Business Analyst position. Over the 2-3 years duration of our Business Analyst program, you will be exposed to a variety of top management issues, have the opportunity to work with highly talented individuals from our offices, practices and clients, and have lasting impact on some of the largest corporations in Latin America through our work with them.
Upon the successful completion of the BA program, you may then have a variety of options: gain further work experience for 1 year in another office or practice inside McKinsey, take an educational leave to obtain your MBA (financially supported by McKinsey), or move directly into a Fellow/Junior Associate role.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top