Wireless Telecom Service Coordinator
- Experience in IT user support and knowledge of wireless services would be an asset
- Good telecommunication background and interest in administrative work desired but not mandatory
- Highly adaptable, willing and able to learn and ready to take on new responsibilities
- Distinct quality mindset, exceptional service attitude and sense of urgency with strong customer service orientation
- Very strong analytical, coordination and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership to completed tasks accurately and on-time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish, both oral and written, desired but not mandatory
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in our San Jose office and will be part of the Mobile Services team with a focus on wireless services. This global group works to ensure seamless interaction between the IT Helpdesk and our internal and external service partners around the world.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for the operational aspects of telecom administration for our firm colleagues.
You will assist in the smooth running of voice and data wireless services for the Americas. Taking ownership of your daily work, you'll help administer the wireless telecom services provided to our colleagues. You will identify and facilitate cost improvements and resolve complex requests related to mobility, and you will update user and phone cards as required according to mobile contracts. Additionally, you'll help in the creation of reports to track mobile receipt costs.
Your work will contribute to the high quality and cost-efficient administration of our mobile communications team projects.
Back to top