Web Producer - Global Editorial Services - Contractor
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience in a deadline-driven Web production environment
- Experience working with enterprise-grade content-management systems (Sitecore experience an advantage)
- Familiarity with HTML
- Proficiency in Adobe CS and digital design production techniques; a strong sense of design, layout, user experience, and understanding of digital development processes a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining the highest editorial-quality standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and very strong detail orientation
Who You'll Work WithYou'll will work in our Gurgaon office and be a part of the Global Editorial Services (GES) Team, our largest publishing group.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for using our content-management system (Sitecore) to create and update the firm's corporate web site, McKinsey.com
In this role you will provide editorial print and web production support for a diverse and growing portfolio, covering a broad range of industry and functional topics. You will work closely with editors, designers, web producers and internal clients to ensure that pages adhere to brand guidelines and meet communications goals. You will frequently test and review site updates to ensure the integrity of the user experience. You will also be responsible for identifying and problem-solving roadblocks to successful task completion, including liaising with technical teams.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top