Visual Graphics Manager
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 10-12 years' of experience in a visual graphics or multimedia design role
- Management experience required
- Strong knowledge of relevant media software
- Strong sense of layout and design
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple people as well as projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service focus
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Kuala Lumpur office as part of our Visual Graphics Design team.
We are the visual communications support team for McKinsey consultants around the world and our service consists of providing compelling and effective visual communication solutions for a wide variety of needs: from single slide production in PowerPoint for a "kick-start" meeting, to customized presentation design and alternative storytelling solutions. We ensure that our firm's parameters of excellence are met within the boundaries of Business Presentation Design.
What You'll Do
As a Visual Graphics Manager, you will oversee all graphics (VA) and multimedia services by offering design, conceptual and project management assistance to visual graphics and multimedia teams.
In this role, you will create department action plans and oversee relevant analysis and reporting for firm leadership. You will work closely with the IT department to ensure state of the art equipment. You will build team capabilities by overseeing recruiting, development, and evaluation of team members.
You will act as a liaison between the graphics team and consultants and you will ensure members of your team receive timely and continuous feedback on quality and customer satisfaction.
You will also create and manage a department budget, utilization and expenses as well as oversee all purchasing, equipment and supplies.You will develop and maintain vendor relationships.
You will take an active role in the McKinsey media community by sharing and implementing best practices.
Back to top