Video Conference Coordinator - Part-time
- You are currently studying towards a University degree with the ability to take on this role for at least 1 year
- You have a very good command of English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy working under your own direction and authority; are flexible and highly dedicated; and have an outstanding service mentality
- You are a good listener and can adjust to a wide range of conversation partners; you handle requests in a calm and thoughtful way
- You understand how to prioritize tasks and have an eye for detail even when under pressure
- You are confident working with Windows-based computers and MS Office applications
Who You'll Work WithYou'll join our Information Technology team in Prague as a member of a high-profile service team providing distinct, professional Video Conference (VC) support to internal and external customers across the globe.
What You'll Do
The Video Conference Coordinator is a member of a global team providing professional Video Conference (VC) support to internal and external customers across the globe.
As a Video Conference Coordinator you will be responsible for providing key information and guidance, scheduling, meeting consulting and coordinating real-time support with regards to Video Conferencing. In this respect, you will asked to facilitate high profile conference video calls hosted through worldwide media.
- Planning and coordinating video conference calls for McKinsey consultants and their clients worldwide
- Coordinating and executing real-time meeting support in collaboration with on-site colleagues, external service providers and other McKinsey teams
- Being the primary contact for the video conference participants
- Providing real time technical support for assigned conferences
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and internal colleagues as well as with the teams across all regions to build a collaborative team environment
- Engage and deliver excellent support when new services are assigned to the team
- Actively engage in self-learning and self-improvement
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top