Video Conference Coordinator - Part-time
- You are currently studying towards a University degree with the ability to take on this role for at least 1 year
- You have a very good command of English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy working under your own direction and authority; are flexible and highly dedicated; and have an outstanding service mentality
- You are a good listener and can adjust to a wide range of conversation partners; you handle requests in a calm and thoughtful way
- You understand how to prioritize tasks and have an eye for detail even when under pressure
- You are confident working with Windows-based computers and MS Office applications
Who You'll Work WithYou'll join our Information Technology team in Prague as a member of a high-profile service team providing distinct, professional Video Conference (VC) support to internal and external customers across the globe.
What You'll Do
The Video Conference Coordinator is a member of a global team providing professional Video Conference (VC) support to internal and external customers across the globe.
As a Video Conference Coordinator you will be responsible for providing key information and guidance, scheduling, meeting consulting and coordinating real-time support with regards to Video Conferencing. In this respect, you will asked to facilitate high profile conference video calls hosted through worldwide media.
- Planning and coordinating video conference calls for McKinsey consultants and their clients worldwide
- Coordinating and executing real-time meeting support in collaboration with on-site colleagues, external service providers and other McKinsey teams
- Being the primary contact for the video conference participants
- Providing real time technical support for assigned conferences
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and internal colleagues as well as with the teams across all regions to build a collaborative team environment
- Engage and deliver excellent support when new services are assigned to the team
- Actively engage in self-learning and self-improvement
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Back to top