Transformation Data Analyst
- Graduate degree in Econometrics/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ or similar field
- Modeling and programming skills using Excel, VBA with 2+ years of experience
- Basic SQL skills (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Basic familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau and/or PowerBI
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good English skills (written and oral) with the combination of excellent communication skills
- Basic software engineering project management experience in Agile, Lean, or Scrum development is a plus
- Willingness to travel to various client locations globally at least 50% of your time
Who You'll Work WithYou will work on the newly established Recovery & Transformation Services (RTS) team our Wroclaw Knowledge Center. This team focuses exclusively on holistic transformations and corporate restructuring and what is more helping clients drive rapid and dramatic performance improvement and also providing a full suite of services to support companies facing liquidity issues or insolvency.
What You'll Do
You will work with clients and McKinsey consulting teams to set up performance infrastructures by building business optimization / scenario models and deploying analytical tools.
You will serve as the front-line deployment for various technical tools including Tableau and PowerBI, SQL based reporting and Excel VBA. As a (Senior) Data Analyst you will deploy McKinsey's transformation management tool and support client consulting teams in setting-up an ongoing weekly meeting cadence and tightly project managing teams to ensure seamless delivery. Additionally, you will build client service by guiding and leading consulting teams on analytics.
You will actively participate in building team strategies on knowledge and capability development and will be expected to explore wider horizons both internally and externally to expand the service offerings.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top