Telecom Service Coordinator
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT user support
- Good telecommunication background and interest in administrative work
- Ability to develop knowledge of telecom market, includes introduction of new technologies / devices
- Knowledge of Telecom Management Software (ie. Ezwim) - includes understanding, administration and regional reporting
- Understanding of cost efficiency and regional policy awareness
- Knowledge of wireless services an asset but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Distinct quality mindset, exceptional service attitude and sense of urgency with strong customer service orientation
- Very strong analytical, coordination and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership to completed tasks accurately and on-time
Who You'll Work WithYou'll join our Manila office as part of our global Mobile Communication Services (MCS) team. The MCS team is a group within the Information Technology team that works closely with McKinsey colleagues and handles their administrative and operational requests in the telecommunications area. As part of a global team, you will be based in Manila but you will also collaborate with specialists located in Prague, Czech Republic and San Jose, Costa Rica.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for administrative and operational aspects of telecom administration.
In this role, you will contribute to the continuous high quality and cost efficient arrangements of telecommunication services to our colleagues. You will manage related operational procedures and end user support. You will also assist in the smooth running of wireless services which are critical to our highly mobile colleagues.
You will regularly encounter a variety of support requests in a challenging and fast-paced work environment. This will require you to be highly adaptable, willing and able to learn and ready to take on new responsibilities. Your focus will be on delivering top-class services to our internal customers.
This position will entail effective and efficient team work based on a shared comprehension of the specific business needs at McKinsey. You must demonstrate a collaborative style and the willingness to help others. You will share knowledge as well as best practices and shoulder additional responsibilities at times of high workload/demand.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top