Systems Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, IT, or engineering; Master's degree is a plus
- 7+ years of sourcing, data analytics or operational work experience (RFPs, SOWs, Proof of Concepts)
- 2+ years of supervisor / people management experience
- Experience in project management, sourcing or supply chain management and vendor management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform data analysis
- Effective team building and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Familiarity with Agile and lean software methodologies for project delivery
Who You'll Work WithYou'll be based in Miramar, Florida and will be a part of the Global Technology team within Optimize. This function delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing. This group is responsible for managing the expenditures and putting emphasis on enhancing the client experience, achieving operational excellence, and providing total value to the entire firm.
What You'll Do
You will work to develop solutions for technical and operational processes and you will implement purchasing systems projects.
You will contribute to the implementation of strategy for the Optimize team with support from the Technology Program Manager and you will drive the planning and execution of high impact projects within the portfolio.
You will develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships while working closely with other functional leaders to understand in-depth needs. You will present concise, clear and persuasive data driven business cases to senior leadership and obtain buy-in.
From a leadership perspective, you will professionally develop 3 direct reports (e.g., provide mentoring, coaching, goal setting and feedback) within the Systems team. You will assist in prioritizing and managing daily project activities and system tasks of the team to meet expected timelines (application of purchasing principles & policies, and attainment of SLAs, customer service standards and team goals).
You will perform activities necessary to provide high customer satisfaction, resolve complex stakeholder issues timely and analyze complex business requirements and action into technology user stories.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top