- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to structure own tasks and work independently as well as in diverse cross-functional teams
- Ability to build relationships paired with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) and SQL
Who You'll Work WithYou will be based in the Miramar, Florida office and will be a member of the Global Technology team within Optimize, the McKinsey & Company function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing for McKinsey & Company employees worldwide.
What You'll Do
You will be a key contributor on the Systems team and will work on developing solutions and business processes within the firm.
You will work across the Optimize team and the firm to deliver process improvement, spend transparency and new technology to our internal customers and will be responsible for performing necessary research to fully understand business opportunities and develop possible solutions to support development of innovations. You will recommend most viable business/technology solutions to management for approval and will prepare projects supporting documentation (use cases, process flows, business rules, user interface, etc.).
You will also drive collaboration with cross functional teams for the design of applications which may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware and tools and will handle the project scope and client expectations throughout the project life-cycle. You will collaborate in planning system testing to ensure that test conditions, scripts, validation criteria and expected results will successfully meet the business requirements and will analyze and evaluate highly complex business and market data (utilizing Excel and SQL ); interpreting data for the purpose of determining organizational/program performance and trends and make recommendations accordingly.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top