Support Specialist - IT Global Helpdesk
- 2+ years of experience in technical support positions
- Outstanding customer orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly and to influence an audience through communication to arrive at the best solution
- Active listening and the ability to cogently summarize an issue, both in writing and verbally
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, internet browsers, Windows, Lotus Notes, BlackBerry, Cisco VPN, network printing, and wireless routers
- Good judgment skills with a strong sense for urgency and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills, i.e., ability to apply a highly logical and well-organized approach to the analysis and resolution of issues
- Excellent English (both written and oral)
- Costa Rican work permit
Who You'll Work WithYou will be working withing the Global Helpdesk Department in San Jose, Costa Rica.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible of helping global McKinsey colleagues to get their business technology up and running as quickly as possible.
You will use your communications, patience, and problem-solving abilities to provide excellent customer service to your colleagues. You will strive to form productive relationships, ensuring that a resolution is found for each problem. You will ensure that troubleshooting procedures are documented.
You will use the KCS methodology and ensure all self-resolved call tickets are linked to appropriate knowledge objects. You will search for knowledge in order to resolve issues and will provide regular and timely feedback for existing knowledge.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top