Supply Chain Management Consultant
- Undergraduate or Master's degree, MBA advantageous
- Minimum 10 years of Supply Chain Management and/or Consulting experience preferably in Automotive, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail or General Merchandising Store (GMS) and Logistics Services sector
- Previous experience managing: the design and implementation of logistics strategy, network or warehouse optimization, supply chain planning and management processes, supply chain modelling and optimization, supply chain software
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluent in English and Mandarin a must
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in one of our offices in Greater China (Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzen, and Taipei). Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Our Supply Chain Management service line part of our Operations Practice and helps leading companies in all industries develop and implement future-oriented logistics strategies We do this by making significant improvements in customer service while reducing invested capital and cost by transforming and optimizing their supply chains from end to end.
What You'll Do
You will work with colleagues and clients from a wide variety of business areas to develop innovative supply chain solutions, while maintaining a broad perspective.
You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
You will also work together with other staff from our worldwide Operations Practice to further develop our concepts, whilst expanding your own knowledge and skills. You will bring your personal ideas and experiences to the job - thereby helping our clients to achieve competitive success, and us to continuously renew our expertise.
Back to top