Supply Chain Implementation Consultant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or operations-related field (advanced degree preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain management, planning, logistics; warehouse experience will be highly preferred
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm – in one of our offices in North America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's recommended change in their business.
Our Supply Chain Management service line is part of our Operations Practice and helps leading companies in all industries develop and implement future-oriented logistics strategies. We do this by making significant improvements in customer service while reducing invested capital and cost by transforming and optimizing their supply chains from end to end.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build capabilities in delivery and execution, both during an active project and continuing after our consultants have shared their recommendations.
You will engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results with an aim to ensure those results will be sustained.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top