Supply Chain Consultant
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- Understanding and exposure to supply chain concepts and interest in network design, sales and operations planning (S&OP), inventory, or physical flow management
- Clear demonstration of having led operational improvements and in managing key transformation factors (e.g., performance management systems, mindsets/behaviors)
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfortable with extensive travel, up to 80%
- For our Montreal office, you must speak French and English fluently
Who You'll Work With
At McKinsey, you can build a career out of making things happen! You'll be working with McKinsey's Supply Chain service line in North America. Our team helps our clients in solving the world's toughest problems. Blending strategic thinking and hands-on practicality, our team of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems on a global scale.
The Supply Chain service line is a rapidly growing team focused on driving bottom line impact covering suppliers, production, physical logistics, and customers. We have deep functional expertise to help clients overcome typical supply chain challenges and integrate solutions across the orgaization, supplementing our client experience through targeted research programs focused on what really drives their supply chain performance.
What You'll Do
You will work in teams to collaborate with our clients in order to to define new organizational structures, roles and processes across global organizations. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management.
You will make a meaningful, hands-on contribution to the analysis, design and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
In this exciting collaborative culture, you will not only have the opportunity to work directly with clients, you will also share your expertise and insights with colleagues globally, thereby expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in the supply chain field.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top