Supplier Enablement Cluster Lead - Optimize
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of business experience preferred with Purchasing or Accounting background a plus
- Resourceful, self-motivated, with a desire to succeed and comfortable operating within global team
- Capable of adapting to ambiguous situations
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and present results in succinct manner
- Strong communication skills, with strong ability to influence
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Fluent in English (written and verbal); fluency in a second language preferred
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based in our Miramar, FL office and will be a member of the Supplier & Card team within Optimize.
Optimize is a function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing. This group responsible for managing the company's expenditures and putting emphasis on enhancing the client experience, achieving operational excellence, and providing total value to the entire firm.
What You'll Do
You will be a key contributor on the Supplier & Card team and will focus on Supplier Enablement, the group that manages legal, financial and reputational risks when purchasing goods and services.
In this role, you will lead daily operations for the Supplier Enablement team, ensuring that vendors are vetted and properly set up in Oracle and Coupa within SLAs. You will ensure individuals are meeting KPIs while continually seeking process improvements. You will also address escalations from both internal and external clients and oversee task completion through to resolution.
You will be responsible for managing and developing direct reports to take complete responsibility of the Supplier Enablement process through continuous professional development. Additionally, you will collaborate with the Analytics team to develop and distribute meaningful analysis of supplier vetting. You will streamline supplier setup consistency, analyzing relationships and defining them within the system. Lastly, you will drive system enhancement projects and new technology deployments to increase team efficiency and facilitate the supplier vetting process.
Back to top