Supervisor – Human Resources
- Advanced degree in HR
- Relevant HR certification in engagement, talent management and/or coaching is preferred
- Strong knowledge of relevant statutory labour laws, regulations and various rulings; Familiarity with various types of Rewards & Recognition schemes / benefits
- Open, high-integrity and a collaborative working style that helps build credibility
- Deliberative, considerate and effective problem solving sklls
- Enthusiastic to work in a hands-on informal team environment that supports a 24x7 operation
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office applications for various reports and analyses
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills with a keen eye for the details
- Flair for communication, articulation and negotiation skills
- Project management experience
- High level of flexibility to be able to work across various locations and time zones
Who You'll Work WithYou'll work in our Chennai office. You will be on our Business Presentation Design Services team, which is part of our global support networks consisting that support our consultants from research, analytics, IT, assistant support and Presentation Design. You will be a member of a 10 person HR team and will be reporting to the Head of HR & Administration.
What You'll Do
You will drive internal operational excellence as well as work towards a stronger alignment and integration of policies, benefits and employee programs across India and globally.
You will have the opportunity to help shape the outcome of these efforts, drive implementation, redefine / set internal processes, structures and tools to effectively deliver the engagement, development and retention agenda.
The role is pivotal and requires you to be a thought partner and coach to our people managers on various people topics. You will act as a guardian of the firm's values and will help create an inclusive workplace. Your work will require you to collaborate closely with a range of internal stakeholders – senior managers and leaders within and across firm locations, local functional heads and people managers – as well as external vendors.
You will also have ample opportunities to work on critical HR topics like D & I (Diversity & Inclusion), HR Analytics, measuring satisfaction and collaborate in devising appropriate interventions.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top