Specialist - Systems Implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of project management experience
- Knowledge of business / finance / consulting and systems and how they integrate with business processes at the operational level
- Natural drive and ambition to learn and improve; ownership mentality
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to structure own tasks and work independently as well as in diverse cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Who You'll Work With
You will be based in Prague, Czech Republic and will be a part of our global Optimize group, the McKinsey & Company function that delivers distinctive, positive and productive experiences through various services ranging from travel, events, real estate, sourcing, technology and purchasing. You will closely cooperate with services providers across different geographies as well as internal stakeholders, local offices representatives and Optimize group colleagues globally.
You will join a specific team within the Optimize Group - the Optimize Systems team - which selects and implements innovative processes, technologies, and solutions with third parties; partners with them to co-develop and create new solutions; identifies areas for business process optimization and implements solutions to drive efficiency and transparency.
What You'll Do
You will handle the rollout of an internal central financial reconciliation product allowing to easily process travel related expenses (ground transportation, airlines).
You will be responsible for implementation of the product initially in Western Europe and India. In the second half of 2018 you will be focusing on the product roll out also in Asia.
You will collaborate closely with local McKinsey offices to collect and document specific requirements and perform research to understand business issues. On a daily basis you will interact with the service providers to ensure their systems are linked with the central billing and reconciliation system. You will be responsible for the system configuration and testing transaction flows to ensure results successfully meet business requirements.
See Inside the Office of McKinsey
McKinsey helps clients facing a whole range of business questions to identify, understand, and analyze their options and make good strategic decisions. Whether it’s a tech giant contemplating a large investment, a pharma company expanding overseas, or a nonprofit looking to increase donations, the McKinsey team knows the ins and outs of the industries it serves and helps its clients tackle tough challenges and make big decisions.
Back to top