Specialist, Solution Growth & Delivery
- Advanced Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics preferably
- 2+ years of experience as generalist consultant, including leading substantial work streams and/or engagements
- Training and/or experience in Corporate Finance
- Excited by project management work and driven to deliver
- Strong communications and synthesis skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spike, ability to thrive in an emerging and fast-changing environment
- Experience in software/web-application development and collaboration with engineers and designers
- Training and/or experience in advanced analytics, e.g., machine learning or natural language generation
- Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Willingness to travel ~25% of the time
Who You'll Work With
You'll work with our Corporate Performance Analytics team in New York.Corporate Performance Analytics is part of McKinsey Solutions and McKinsey's New Ventures.
Corporate Performance Analytics (CPAnalytics) provides sophisticated, expert-backed corporate finance insights and performance benchmarking. CPAnalytics covers all industries, is global in breadth and has up to 60 years of corporate performance history. Insights are provided on a self-serve platform with a team of experts ready to answer any questions and perform bespoke analyses.
CPAnalytics is closely aligned with the Strategy and Corporate Finance practice. Our data and insights are used in 1000+ client engagements per year and almost all Firm publications on corporate performance (McKinsey Quarterly, McKinsey on Finance, MGI, etc.).
McKinsey New Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for –and expands our investment in –our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software as a service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
As one of the fastest-growing parts of our firm, New Ventures has more than 1,500 dedicated professionals (including more than 800 analysts and data scientists) and we're hiring more mathematicians, data scientists, designers, software engineers, product managers, client development managers and general managers.
What You'll Do
You will own a portfolio of growth initiatives, lead elements of asset development and client delivery.
You will focus on developing growth strategies and solutions that will accelerate the continuing profitability and revenue growth of Corporate Performance Analytics. The areas of opportunity will include new client development, enhancing existing client relationships and product due diligence to identify areas of opportunity to adjust the product capability and or interface. You will have a solid consulting skill set and are willing to embrace the entrepreneurial spirit.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top