Specialist - Service Operations
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Up to 20 years of Service Operations and/or Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) experience in Automotive, IT/High-Tech, Insurance, Banking or Retail, Industrial/Consumer Goods sectors
- At least 3 years of experience in direct implementation of service transformation
- Trained thoroughly in Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Proof of significant lead time reduction or productivity improvement
- Experience in business strategy planning a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in both English and Mandarin
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Greater China. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
As Service Operations Specialist, you will work in teams with colleagues and client staff from a wide variety of business areas to develop innovative service operations solutions, while maintaining a broad perspective.
You will also work together with other staff from our worldwide Operations Practice to further develop our concepts, while expanding your own knowledge and skills. You will bring your personal ideas and experiences to the job - thereby helping our clients to achieve competitive success, and us to continuously renew our expertise.
We offer personalized training programs to prepare you for the job and attractive conditions and career prospects, depending on your experience.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top