Specialist - Robotics Process Automation - Digital McKinsey
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- 3 -5 years of experience in designing and implementing large scale process automation solutions using some of the leading RPA (robotics process automation) and/or other emerging automation technologies
- Certification in one or multiple RPA and/or other emerging automation technologies
- Deep experience in full life-cycle of automation solution implementation
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Experience in establishing a center of excellence (CoE) in automation space
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
- Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
- Experience in producing detailed technical design documents to match the solution design specifications and advising a team of functional consultants on aspects around delivery of the architecture
- Experience working as part of Scrum teams
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
- Willingness to travel and work at a client sites up to 4 days per week
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in one of our offices in North America as part of Digital McKinsey. Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey's digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you'll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You'll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You'll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will help businesses improve the efficiency of processes and effectiveness of their services, configure automation solutions and identify the right automation tools to help plan/implement their automation roadmap.
In this role, you will have the ability to leverage other areas of Digital McKinsey including the agile prototyping and transformation experts and digital design specialists to provide a differentiating and distinctive service. You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic technology products to ensuring that our craft stays on the leading edge of technology.
Back to top