Specialist - Process and Software Robotics
- A relevant degree with extensive experience in business process management with at least 3 years in RPA
- Organized, analytical and able to engage and communicate at the highest levels within McKinsey and at clients
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and other business process management methodologies and tools.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into tool agnostic solution designs and think outside the confines of a specific tool
- Ability to objectively evaluate and suggest the right tools, techniques and platforms for various client situations regardless of personal experience and comfort.
- Experience in producing detailed technical design documents to match the solution design specifications and advising a team of functional consultants on aspects around delivery of the architecture
- Be an active learner, tinkering with new open source libraries, using unfamiliar technologies with minimal supervision and learning new programming languages and platforms in their spare time, etc.
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills in public and private meeting forums
- Be excited to deliver a pragmatic and innovative approach that optimizes processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
- Experience in balancing customization with supportability in client's environments
- Experience working as part of Scrum teams
Who You'll Work With
You'll work from our Sydney or Melbourne office as part of our Digital McKinsey team.
Digital McKinsey combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
What You'll Do
Specializing in technologies from leading RPA vendors, you would be responsible for leading and helping businesses improve the efficiency of processes and effectiveness of their services.
You'll create MVPs (minimum viable products) and advise clients on determining the optimal business model, you'll identify the right automation tools and help plan their automation roadmap. In this role, you will have the ability to leverage other areas of Digital McKinsey including the agile prototyping and transformation experts and digital design specialists to provide a differentiating and distinctive service.
You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic technology products to ensuring that McKinsey's craft stays on the leading edge of technology.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top