Specialist - Oil & Gas Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's degree ideally in engineering field, advanced degree preferred
- 5-13 years of Supply Chain Management and/or Consulting experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Led/played core role in projects in one of the following areas: Design and implement logistics strategy, Network design and optimization, Transportation, design and optimization, Supply chain planning and management processes, Supply chain modelling and optimization, Supply chain software
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Australia. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
McKinsey's Supply Chain Management Service Line is committed to helping clients develop and implement innovative supply chain solutions that support clients' business objectives and give them a competitive edge, and also build a firm basis for long-term success.
What You'll Do
You'll work with colleagues and clients to develop innovative supply chain solutions, whilst maintaining a broad perspective.
Your focus will be serving our clients from the oil and gas industry on improving their operational performance, with a focus on optimizing their supply chains. You will also work together with other staff from our worldwide Operations Practice to further develop our concepts, whilst expanding your own knowledge and skills.
You will bring your personal ideas and experiences to the job - thereby helping our clients to achieve competitive success, and us to continuously renew our expertise.
Back to top