Specialist - Office IT Services
- Academic degree, preferably in a technical subject or equivalent education
- Min. 3 years relevant technical experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Experience in supporting large user populations and deployment of various user facing desktop applications and platforms
- Languages: Fluency in English and minimum of intermediate Dutch
- Knowledge of standard IT applications across Windows, macOS and iOS
- Ability to explain complex situations in layman's terms
- Strong problem-solving skills and tolerance for ambiguity
- The ability to build a customer and ownership focused support culture
- Expertise in exploiting the potential of IT applications to improve working practices and user efficiency
Who You'll Work With
You will be a member of the of the team that is the local face of IT, working out of our Brussels office. You will build trusted relationships among all offices users including Office Leadership and act as a trusted advisor and go-to person during day to day support cases and by communicating and sharing our firm's IT tools that are available. You will cooperate with various IT support groups and vendors globally to get well thought out, expert solutions seamlessly to office users as well as to launch new ideas and opportunities.
What You'll Do
On a daily basis, you will ensure the success of the end to end customer journey of all office users in IT related queries and issues.
You will provide the best customer service by actively and attentively responding with genuine curiosity, coming up with effective IT solutions and displaying full ownership when problem solving with other teams. You will work to ensure that networking, server rooms, office moves, laptops,phones, audio and video are in working order and upgraded with minimum interruption to users. You will facilitate repairs and maintenance of infrastructure and other equipment with local vendors. You will create and update trouble tickets in a timely manner and pertinent knowledge objects to speed user repair for self/others and track all asset management.
You will deliver new IT solutions to users in local offices by building opportunities for local users to become aware of new firm approved IT products, assisting with the adoption and deployment within the office. You will engage in special IT projects. You will play an important role in the project team delivering work in a professional and timely manner. You will participate in 1-2 projects at a time to improve the daily functioning of IT within offices, upgrade current infrastructure and assist in office moves when necessary.
Back to top