Specialist - Marketing Analytics
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (typically statistics, mathematics, econometrics, economics, or operations research)
- 4-7 years work experience developing and applying predictive models and/ or other advanced statistical approaches, preferably in marketing and sales context
- Exceptional mathematical and statistical ability, with significant experience using analytic and database software such as SAS, SQL, and SPSS
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Fluency in English and local languages (Chinese or Japanese)
- Willingness to travel
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working in one of our offices in Asia Pacific as part of our Marketing & Sales practice.
The Marketing & Sales Practice strives to help client in both consumer and business-to-business environments on a wide variety of marketing and sales topics. The mission of this practice is to help clients achieve marketing-driven profit growth. Our clients benefit from our experience in core areas of marketing such as branding, customer insights, marketing ROI, digital marketing, CLM pricing, and sales and channel management.
What You'll Do
You will be dedicated to working with client teams on solving our clients' business problems with a strong quantitative nature.
Specialists assist our clients by conducting state-of-the-art, hands-on quantitative analysis across the spectrum of marketing and sales, including segmentation, propensity modeling, and customer lifecycle management etc.
You will work as a part of the consulting teams in conducting hands-on deep analytics on client and external data, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from analysis. This role advances McKinsey's overall knowledge base by providing analytical rigor and problem solving to our proprietary knowledge investments.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top