Specialist - Manufacturing
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) with a technical or business specialization
- You have a solid knowledge, based on practical experience, of all areas of Lean Manufacturing, e.g., the Toyota Production System, Kaizen methods, TPM, JIT, SMED Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working with McKinsey's Operations practice in Russia. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
What You'll Do
You'll provide expertise in engineering or manufacturing to our colleagues and client teams, helping those clients to achieve new performance highs.
You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of Lean Manufacturing approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing recommendations for presentation to client management. From there, you will implement those recommendations with client team members.
In addition to working directly with clients, you will also share your experience and insights with colleagues internationally, thereby expanding our knowledge and refining our approaches in the field of Lean Manufacturing.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top