Sourcing Recruiter - RTS
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience at a search firm, at a client services firm, or within a talent acquisition sourcing organization
- Experience managing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- Evidence of taking initiative to scope, launch, execute, and track strategic sourcing projects, with measurable results
- Goal-driven, proactive approach to work, including the ability to drive projects forward with minimal direction and to course-correct as new challenges or opportunities arise
- Exemplary communication skills, plus a demonstrated ability to build relationships both with prospects and with hiring managers
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and track their progress over time
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required, as is experience with CRM or candidate database systems
Who You'll Work With
You'll work in one of our North American offices as part of RTS, a unit of McKinsey that focuses on holistic transformations and corporate restructuring, to drive its sourcing efforts.
RTS helps clients drive rapid and dramatic performance improvement, specifically by pairing experienced professionals who are drawn from industry, private equity, and the restructuring ecosystem with our firm's global network of industry and functional experts. You will own sourcing recruitment for the Americas and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) regions, and you will work with the executive recruiters in these regions, plus regional RTS leadership, to grow our network of dedicated RTS consultants there.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for building the pipeline of qualified RTS consultant candidates for the Americas and EMEA regions.
You also will engage with prospects for open RTS positions, as you gauge their interest in these roles and cultivate them over time, plus with other firm members, either dedicated to or affiliated with RTS, who can help us build our prospect pipelines.
These candidates are often quite senior, with a very specific skill set, which in turn requires creative and nuanced sourcing efforts, set at the regional and sometimes country level. To build this pipeline, you will develop a set of proactive sourcing strategies for each region and/or country, ranging from referral projects to alumni efforts to LinkedIn Recruiter searches.
You also will perform reactive sourcing diligence, such as conducting initial candidate screens for candidates provided by RTS consultants or external search firms. Throughout this work, you will leverage technology, networks, cold calling, and research methods to source passive candidates. You also will leverage market intelligence and industry trends, including target companies and organizations.
As you build these pipelines, you will be responsible for "holding" prospects over time, for example by tracking initial outreach efforts, keeping in touch with prospects, and proposing next steps to further cultivate and ultimate convert prospects into active candidates. Once prospects become active in our interview process, you will transition them to regional executive recruiters.
Back to top