- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years sourcing or recruiting experience preferably in professional / shared services or agency environment; high volume experience considered a plus
- Familiarity with current direct sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing techniques and skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple searches with varying priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written); strong influencing capabilities
- Ability to build and cultivate strong client and candidate relationships
- Superb problem solving and multi-tasking capabilities; distinctive attention to detail
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous and ever-changing environment
- Strong knowledge of the local talent market and sourcing channels
- Drive to achieve aggressive recruiting goals under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment, and maturity
- Discreet, respectful and caring with confidential information
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Clear and effective communication skills including polished interviewing skills and telephone demeanor
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Tampa Service Center (TSC) as part of the high-performing TSC Recruiting team.
The TSC is located in St. Petersburg, FL and opened in May 2010 to provide Executive Assistant support to North America as well as HR administrative support. The TSC has since expanded to become a hub for North American Finance and is home to 500+ colleagues within administration, recruiting, analytics, design, learning, benefits and other roles.
What You'll Do
You will work independently, take a hands-on approach, and interface effectively with recruiting colleagues, hiring managers and relevant stakeholders at all levels.
You will problem solve, create 'go-to-market' strategies, and define the candidate identification strategy for each role. You will drive the candidate identification strategy through sourcing potential and passive candidates using multiple strategies; including cold calling into competitive companies, online databases, social media sites, Boolean keyword searching on internet portals, blogs, contact lists, networking, and attending industry related events, and continually expanding your network through leveraging these groups.
You will generate interest through clearly articulating and selling the McKinsey value proposition to candidates using creative marketing and social media messaging and you will take an active role in screening and pre-qualifying potential candidates to determine their fit. In addition, you will develop a pipeline for current and future hiring needs and foster relationships with passive talent and recruiters.
Meet Some of McKinsey's Employees
Danielle is one of the leaders of McKinsey’s business with retail and consumer clients. She oversees client projects and helps her teams and her clients utilize McKinsey’s resources.
Back to top